|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Tonne|
|Packaging Detail||25 Kg HDPE Bag|
|Type||coconut shell carbon|
|Usage/Application||Industrial furnaces, Water filtration|
|Moisture||less than 4%|
|Ash Content||4% max|
|Composition||ash, acid, iron|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
25 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 25 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon, Graniular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
First Aid Measures
- Skin: Wash material off skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Eyes: Do not rub eyes. Flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes while holding eyelids apart. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Ingestion: Rinse the mouth. Do not induce vomiting without advice from the poison control center. If vomiting occurs, keep your head low so that stomach content does not get into lungs.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest. Seek medical attention if cough or respiratory symptoms develop or persist.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.
Handling and Storage
Precautions for Safe Handling Handling:
- Avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Use in well ventilated areas. Protect containers from physical damage.
- Wash hands after handling.
Conditions for Safe Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry, ventilated area and in closed containers.
- Store above freezing.
- Keep away from oxidizers, sunlight, heat or flames.
- Store away from ignition sources.
- Store in a dry place
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A